Monday, 27 April 2015

Quinsy

Sounding much like a TV show from the 1970s, I discovered that the painful sore throat that I've had this week was the fun-sounding Quinsy which could have got quite nasty if not treated. Leaving me unable to speak and in constant pain, the McBaby bless him, offered me some body lotion to help my sore throat before being subjected to a lot of miming this week.

Try miming these things:

"No you can't go to nursery in nothing but pants."

"Mowgli didn't live in Berkshire!!"

"I'm not sure you should really sleep in the dustbin."

"Those high heeled shoes are mine - do you mind if I wear them today?"


After taking antibiotics and improving somewhat, I went to see a brilliant band on Saturday night. When I returned the McBaby was still awake.

"Where have you been?"

"I went out"

"but I thought you weren't well." Doesn't miss a trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment