Wednesday, 7 August 2013

A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut......

Poor McBaby.

I moan at him for being loud in a restaurant, but of course he’s not going to be comfortable in the surroundings of a posh eatery or gastro pub.

I realised this as I hit “send” on yesterday’s post (rant).

So last night, I took him to somewhere he’d never been before, and I don’t think I’d been in one for 20 something years. It was full of families and a lot of grandparents treating their grandchildren to a pizza. A treat. So I decided to adopt the same mindset and treated myself to a beer. Only joking!

The McBaby and I went to the salad bar and I ordered him this:





Which I actually ate more of than he did. We then shared a pizza and he quaffed a glass of milk. He was very well-behaved, but what’s interesting is that the laid back vibe, music and cheery atmosphere was probably more to his taste and enabled him to be good. Sitting in a quiet restaurant probably isn’t going to entice him into being quiet. If he did shout at Pizza Hut, he would be drowned out. If he threw some food on the floor, it wasn’t the end of the world.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment