Monday, 11 February 2013

Where do you do your work?

For the past few years, I've been working at the dining room table. And I'm ashamed to say that recently, the table has piled up with odd socks, bits of laundry, a sewing project I'm unlikely to ever start and lots of paperwork, so my writing (I am a writer and PR - I'm not referring to this blog!) has been done on the sofa!

I'm back at the table and it feels good! My return has coincided with a series on Linked In about the biggest influencers and where they work. I find this fascinating, and am so nosey about people's workspaces that I even ask people if I can see their office. In fact, this morning, I had a client meeting and had a good look round the lady's office. I found it completely inspiring as it truly reflected who she was and the quality of her work.

So apparently the likes of Richard Branson and Mrs Huffington Post are sharing: www.linkedin.com/today/se/WhereIWork?trk=eml-mktg-desk-a2-0129-button1

So, rather than show you my desk, I thought I'd share the McBaby's workspace.....



No comments:

Post a Comment