Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Yes!

After last week's disaster, I could have hugged the wonderful lady who came today to look after the McBaby.

She was early, she played happily with him, she changed a dirty nappy and she put him down for a nap, staying with him while he protested. Then, while he was asleep, she came downstairs and washed up!

I don't want to employ this woman, I want to MARRY her!

The only problem is that she lives quite some distance away and in fact, I haven't heard back from her. And as the other lady who was meant to come in the afternoon never showed up (unless she heard the McBaby and his friend screaming and made a run for it) I think my search continues.

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh! That's lovely that she did the dishes too! Call her back! Make sure she knows how ace she is and how much you want to marry..ahem I mean employ her lool

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete