Monday, 1 October 2012

Upside down

I don't know what it says about me that the McBaby loves nothing more than to bang away on my laptop, which he must have learned from me. In fact, I haven't been able to use the laptop for a couple of days as the McBaby somehow managed to turn the screen upside down!

I couldn't even get on there to "google" instructions for turning it back the other way, so had to call an IT geek (did I say "geek"? I mean "expert") for help!

(If it happens to you, it's Ctrl + Alt + the upwards arrow key!)







I left him to watch the Wiggles for less than 30 seconds and came back to find that he'd opened a Wikipedia page and had looked up the entry for "South Carolina". Is he trying to escape? To prove that I hadn't learned my lesson, I called MrM so that he could watch the McBaby's IT skills in action. In the time it took me to call him, the little man had managed to print out one of my emails, unfortunately, sending it remotely to the office printer. Quite what my colleagues will make of that - particularly as I'm not sure what he printed - I don't know.

He's 9 months old. What am I going to do when he's 2?





.

No comments:

Post a Comment