Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Nursery

How can it possibly, possibly be September already?

Wasn't it February about two minutes ago? I just can't believe that time is passing so quickly. I can't even tell you what I've been doing since the beginning of the year!

So, here we are in September and that means that I am back at work. I was actually meant to go back in July, but asked for an additional two months off because...well, see the third sentence of this post for details.

I'm back at work and that means that the McBaby is at nursery. He is settling in nicely and enjoyed a few hours there last week as a trial. MrM dropped him off yesterday and said one of them nearly cried, but didn't specify who, although I have an inkling...



So far, we're pleased with the way the nursery keeps him busy and reports back to us what he's been doing, what he's eaten and how is mood has been. But what's this about napping? The boy who will not nap during the day is sleeping for half an hour here and there at nursery! I do not pay for you to sleep McBaby! You can do that at home!

I'm only kidding! it's all good, except for the morning drop-off. It's horrible dropping off a little one. How do they know to make that face and those big puppy eyes? MrM picked him up yesterday and the McBaby was so excited that he laughed loudly, clapped his hands and talked all the way home. He then tried to climb up the stairs, such was his delight at being back at home.

However, when I picked him up, he was playing happily, then looked at me and burst into tears. Thanks for that.

When I dropped him off this morning, he was so pleased to see his little friend that he shouted very loudly, making the other boy cry. Is the rule that one person should be crying at all times?





.

No comments:

Post a Comment