Thursday, 30 August 2012

Krazy Klub

If you'd told me this time last year that I could be found at a children's play centre, sitting on a plastic mat, watching my son playing in a ball pool, then I would have said; "pah!"



A year later, and I still say "pah!"


Maybe it's because it was raining and both the McBaby and I were tired, because we stopped to pick someone up so she wouldn't get soaked and she seemed a bit put out that my car was a small three-door version, or maybe it was because of the stresses at home. Maybe it was because it was CRAZY busy, maybe it was because the staff member of the door thought the children were 2 years old, maybe because it was so loud in there, maybe because there were lots of older, quite aggressive children in the "under 2s" ball pool, but I don't think either of us enjoyed it as much as we'd hoped.

We will stick to our rule of trying everything three times before we give up though!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment