Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Porridge for sir?

I was reading the above book in a cafe the other day when the waitress came over. She put down my drink and gently said: "You know there are other options for weaning your baby?" I laughed and said that I was only reading up on all the alternatives before deciding what to do. She seemed relieved and said that the author above was "terrifying". So this morning, after a night of almost constantly feeding my growing little glutton, I started him on the baby porridge. Unfortunately my camera is lost (most likely at the bottom of the nappy bag) so you'll have to take my word for the variety of hilarious faces pulled by the baby (and me too). We managed not to make too much mess and are going to try a bit of "baby led weaning" later this week. ANy tips on feeding babies are most welcome! Now I must go and change this nappy - who knows what we'll find in there. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment