Wednesday, 15 February 2012

It's a mug's game

The hilarious Kate Takes Five http://katetakes5.blogspot.com/2012/02/listography-mugs.html posted about mugs the other day.

Funnily enough, I read it just after I'd served up coffee to two friends in a cup and saucer. They remarked on how rare it is to drink out of a cup and saucer these days and how classy it is, but the real reason I served up their coffee thus was because I only had enough coffee granules left for one mug (and also see my post on serving up instant coffee to the workman who tipped it down the sink!)

Additionally, our mugs are completely eccletic and hideous. And here is my entry into Kate's competition:




Where did it come from and how did it get into my house and into my kitchen cupboard?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like something my husband would bring home from a clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly terrible mug! Love your story behind the posh cups:)

    ReplyDelete