Friday, 23 September 2011

Pamper evening

The pamper evening organised by the NCT was fabulous and could not have come at a better time! Fortunately it did turn about to be the chance to try out various treatments and not an evening about nappies!

I had a very gentle back, neck and shoulder massage which helped with my stressful week at work, and I also enjoyed a bit of reflexology which I actually found much more beneficial - probably because the bump gets in the way of massages at the moment. AS well as being relaxing, the therapist claimed that regular reflexology treatments can reduce the length of labour by FOUR HOURS!!

It's quite expensive, but if that's true, it would be worth coughing up! Although I haven't got anything to moan about as everything has gone smoothly so far, I haven't had a proper night's sleep for a week now as the baby (which has previously been playing football in the womb) now seems to be kicking the ball against my ribs, so having a nice foot massage is just the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment