Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Dreams

For the first four months of being pregnant, I kept dreaming of travelling to exotic locations - the classic loss of freedom dream. Now I'm moving into month five, I keep dreaming about the actual birth. In my dreams, the birth has been pain free and almost enjoyable- and last night I dreamt about the labour. I dreamt that MrM was away (as I fear he might be for the birth in real life!) so I was taken into a different room each time I dilated a centimetre, and each room had a person from university there to comfort me!

These were real people that I haven't actually given a thought to for more than 10 years! These are very comforting all the same, and perhaps my brain's way of being nice to me and relaxing me, as it's usually telling me what a loser I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment