Tuesday, 14 June 2011

My lovely friend

If you don't know me, let me tell you now that I am a complete idiot. Even those closest to me do not hesitate to tell me this, and boy, did I prove it the other day.

One of my lovely friends has been reading my blog on the charity challenge I set myself where I have been trying to do something for charity every day. She is way too intelligent for me, so of course found this blog before I had a chance to tell her the news in person.

She is wonderful and sent a lovely email:

ok, just saw your 'unpreparedmom' blog posts. Wow!!! Over the moon happy for you both. You will be such great Mom! What a lucky baby to have such a caring and outstandingly smart mom (not to mention funny...).


That made me cry.
Now for MrM's parents.....

No comments:

Post a Comment